MAROCKANSK MATTA TRIANGEL
Material 100% WOOL
One side without lashes
Each carpet is unique and hand-knotted.
only one copy.
Free frakt* Just in Sweden
When ordering furniture, transport is arranged via our partners. We cooperate with various transport companies that specialize in shipping vintage furniture. The shipping cost is paid by the buyer to the carrier upon delivery as agreed. For further shipping detail, please check our term of use page.
You can also pick up your furniture yourself in our warehouse in Byske, Västerbotten.
Contact us for planing the pick up at firstname.lastname@example.org
From the time you received the item you have 14 days right of withdrawal if you are not satisfied with the purchase. In order to return the goods, they must be in unchanged condition and in unbroken original packaging. Contact our customer service if you want to return your purchase and you will receive a return slip. If you regret a purchase or exchange within Sweden, we will charge the return shipping cost on the refund. You are responsible for the goods until it arrives at Nicole`s Lantgård.
For orders that are not collected from the postal agent, we charge for the return shipping.
Customer from abroad? Please contact us via email@example.com for information regarding payment- and shipping methods.
- – When vacuum cleaning the carpet: vacuum clean both sides and always with the fur.
- – The carpet will release some extra wool and fibres. Of course, it will be more in the beginning and less with time and usage.
- – Use a carpet pad to reduce wear and tear.
- – Avoid friction on the mat. Use pads for table feet and other furnishing placed on the carpet to avoid damage.
- – You can use both sides of the carpet. To make sure the carpet gets an even finish and reduce damage with time we recommend you turn your mat occasionally.
- – If you spill on your carpet, you can quickly put salt or cornflour to absorb most of the liquid.
- -Avoid dry clean: it reduces the quality of the wool. But shit happens sometimes.